You have no items in your shopping cart.
When buying shoes, it is essential to get the perfect fit. In order to assure you select the correct size we would suggest measuring your feet then working out what size you are from the measurement.
It’s simple to work out – all you need is a sheet of paper, a pen or pencil and a ruler.
1. Place a piece of paper or card against a wall.
2. Wearing socks, stand on the piece of paper. Make sure that your heel is pressed firmly against the wall, is on the edge of the paper and that your foot
3. Draw a line at the tip of your big toe onto the paper.
4. Using a measuring tape or ruler, measure the distance between the edge of the card and the line that you have drawn.
5. Repeat this for your other foot - it is common to have one a little longer than the other. Select the largest measurement to work out your shoe size.
6. Round this measurement up to the nearest millimetre. Using this measurement, you will be able to easily work out your correct shoe size on the tables
CM 22.3 23.0 23.7 24.3 25.0 25.7 26.3 27.0 27.7 EU 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 UK 3 3.5 4 5 6 7 7.5 8 9
CM 25.0 25.6 26.3 27.0 27.6 28.3 29.0 29.6 30.3 31.0 31.6 EU 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 UK 6 7 7.5 8 9 10 11 11.5 12 13 14
For example, if you measure your largest foot as being 25.2 cm, round down to 25cm and select a size 6/39.
If you still feel you need assistance with selecting the correct size for you, please contact us by email at email@example.com. One of our advisors will help you make your selection.
Please note: We sell a variety of styles that are manufactured across the UK and Europe and due to the nature of production, fit can vary from brand to brand. If necessary, we will outline this on each specific product page in the description section – please make sure to read this before selecting your size. If you purchase a pair of shoes that do not fit you quite right, remember that we offer a free returns service to all of our club member customers. You can read more about this here.